Week 5 @SV

 The school schedule were a little bit more crowded than before, because the school youth festival is approaching. We were asked to help teachers with the screening procedures, writing the mark list paper for judges etc. 

Fortunately these tasks barely overlapped with our class time. So we were abke to adjust in between for duties, substitutions as well as classes. It was a good experience learning time management with team work.
On 19th of July, I concluded the chapter 'Food through Digestive tract' with the topic 'Improve Food Quality & Keep Diseases Away.' I taught the importance of our digestive system and why we should keep it healthy and about Roughage. There I concluded the chapter and then I started the next chapter too. The third chapter was 'Simple Nutrients Into Cells.' I begun the chapter with the topics 'Components Of Blood, Plasma' and concluded the class by introducing the topic 'Heart.' 





On 20th July, I had class in the 8th standard, where I had my optional observation and general observation together. I concluded the previous chapter and then started the next chapter 'Let's Regain Our Fields.' The topic I took included 'Crisis in Agricultural Sector, & 'Microbes that provide Fertilizers' and before I get myself into these topics  I added some introductory parts into the topic which included reasons for Food Scarcity along with its definition. For the former topic I had a lot of real life examples and event  to talk about. So I took the time for it with the lesson. The students were really interested in the topic since it seems like they are not completely aware of the agricultural system we had before. So I was able to pique their interest. The ICT were of a great help for this topic. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-existence...

Felicitations COSMOS!

19/02/2022- SCHOOL INDUCTION PROGRAM DAY 3- Exploring the school