Week 3 @SV

 Heading to week 3 as well as to a new month, we had much more busy schedule than before. This week I completed 'Saliva and Digestion', 'Food through Oesophagus', 'Food inside Small Intestine', 'Liver and Pancreas' at 9A. I got 2 periods atr 9A, so I was able to complete my 4 lesson plans smoothly and thus was able to makeup for the lost classes last week. I used AV aids along with the ICT teaching. The students were active throughout the classes. At 8A, I was able to cover 'Plant Tissues' with 5E Model, and concluded the chapter. Then I introduced the next chapter i.e, 'Let's Regain Our Fields' with the topic 'For a prosperous future.' Since the chapter is dealing with how our farms have deteriorated during the course of modernisation I included several events of our past years and what lead to the depletion of our famrs and all. The children were more than interested in this topic so it was easy for me to proceed with my ICT integrated learning strategies.


Since the school youth festival is approaching the school started to take measures to start the screening of the students for various events. I also had several substitution duties during this week. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-existence...

Felicitations COSMOS!

19/02/2022- SCHOOL INDUCTION PROGRAM DAY 3- Exploring the school