The first week of the internship was a little bit busy. I had my first class at 8A and 9A in this week also the second class too. At 9A I resumed the portions coming after 'Photosynthesis' from chapter 'Protectors of Biosphere.' The topics I took in this week included 'After Photosynthesis' and 'Ocean at par with land, Plant- Earth's wealth.' The topics were the concluding parts of that chapter. So I focused on ways to conclude the chapter effectively. I used ICT integrated learning strategy and it was effective. The portion also included oceanic pollution and its ill effects on life. So I included some conscientization points and a video too. I wasn't able to implement much activities but ICT was effective on the students. Then in the next classes I started the new chapter ' Food Through Digestive Tract.' There, I implemented Concept Attainment Model (CAM), to introduce the topic 'Human Digestive Sytem.' I was able to piqu...
The week was busier than the 1st week. We were able to get into the track of an intern. We had our classes in accordance with the time table and took them accordingly. This week had 2 holidays on 28th and 29th (Bakrid), where I lost my only two classes of the week. So I prepared my lesson plans and planned my project. Other than that I had substitutions to attend to. 26th of June is The International Day Against Drug Abuse & Illicit Trafficking (or World Drug Day), and the students conducted a flashmob announcing the ill effects of drug abuse. We, the interns conducted a conscientization program for the students about the importance of the day and about the ill effects of drug. We also conducted a poster making competition & slogan writing competition on the LP & UP sessions we got substituted to and conscientized about the day.
It was the first Christmas for us new MTTCians and it was worth remembering for! The students were all busy as the bees, preparing the things for the day, completing several tasks for the competition arranged by some associations, practicing for the carol songs and dance, buying Christmas hats and taking tons of photos and all. After a little wait the program started at 11 and we all assembled at the auditorium and when the guests arrived we welcomed them with a warm round of applause. The event started with a prayer and then the venue was able to receive a good Christmas message from our chief guest Rev. Fr. Jolly Karimpal. Then Father lead the ceremony to cut the Christmas cake with our Principal Benedict sir and Fr. Thomas Kayyalakkal. After that we sang our Christmas carol song together. We had soo much fun singing and doing some movements together. Different associations shared a sense of precious unity while doing something enjoyable together. We are glad that everyone...
Comments
Post a Comment