Week 2 @ SV

 The week was busier than the 1st week. We were able to get into the track of  an intern. We had our classes in accordance with the time table and took them accordingly.  This week had 2 holidays on 28th and 29th (Bakrid), where I lost my only two classes of the week. So I prepared my lesson plans and planned my project. Other than that I had substitutions to attend to.

26th of June is The International Day Against Drug Abuse & Illicit Trafficking (or World Drug Day),  and the students conducted a flashmob announcing the ill effects of drug abuse. 


We, the interns conducted a conscientization program for the students about the importance of the day and about the ill effects of drug. We also conducted a poster making competition & slogan writing competition on the LP & UP sessions we got substituted to and conscientized about the day.












  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Co-existence...

Felicitations COSMOS!

19/02/2022- SCHOOL INDUCTION PROGRAM DAY 3- Exploring the school